Sunday, April 27, 2014

Test Prep Centers

Two more days until state testing starts for our school.
Friday we received an encouraging report regarding our writing tests, but as I stressed to my students, proof that hard work pays off.
So, here I am cutting, laminating, and planning in an effort to help them solidify and review their learning. trying to maximize our time, yet maintain their interest.
So tomorrow afternoon, they will rotate through centers with sorting, matching, and reviewing content in math, language arts, social studies, and science. 
I know many of you have wrapped up your testing, hope all went well for you. Some of you are wrapping up to test this week, many wishes for a successful testing season. And for those of you still teaching, may your kids soak up your lessons like sponges!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave your thoughts about the wonderful journey through teaching and life!