Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Currently

I am thrilled to be linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently!
Since everything is pretty self-explanatory I will jump right to my treat. If you are looking for some sweet word work sentences check out my Candy Corn Sentences for Word Work packet, a freebie. I am looking forward to hosting a candy corn inspired day once we get past the craziness of fall testing (interims, ITBS, and report cards). If you download my freebie please leave me some feedback love! 
Hope you are having a fantastic fall!  


6 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you -- I want to feel less tired, too. The beginning of the year always gets me! Hope it gets better for you. :)

    ~Mrs. K. from The Teacher Garden Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by the blog! Hope you are able to catch up on some rest soon! It is amazing how hard teachers work, something you don't realize when you are the student. :-)

      Delete
  2. I am with you and Mrs. K. tired!!! I can't believe we are already thinking about report cards. Not possible. Morning is my favorite time. :)
    Enjoy the day!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, made my morning! Hope you had a great day and morning!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. So glad you like them Bethany. You will have to let me know how it goes. I am thinking of using them to put an informational essay together, I might even add to the packet. Thanks for all of your support, so lucky to have you as a friend.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave your thoughts about the wonderful journey through teaching and life!