Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Meet Up with The Teaching Tribune


I was incredibly excited to see all of the links and ideas that The Teaching Tribune has planned for this summer. Check out the post here.
It is my goal to blog more and grow as a blogger. This is one party, I definitely plan to attend and follow!
Let's get right to Monday's Meet Up. 
I am excited to introduce (or reintroduce) you to my friend Alison from Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'. She is a funny, caring, and smart blogging friend. 
I am always in awe at how she motivates her students.I know those kids love and adore her, because I would have loved to learn with her! 

Swing by her blog to check out her motivating lessons and ideas. I know you won't be disappointed! 
Don't forget to swing by The Teaching Tribune to meet the other bloggers who are linking up. Go grab the link and share about one of your friends? 
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Two for Tuesday fun!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I am your newest follower! Heading over to meet Alison some more now! :)
    ~Michelle
    from Well, Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so I just got back from being out of town for a week and I stumble upon MY picture and a whole blog post dedicated to me. I'm BLUSHING!! You are the sweetest thing ever!!! You KNOW I feel the same way about you! You've got me smiling from ear to ear! Thank you, thank you, thank you! XOXOXO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, now you have me blushing! I am so glad you love the post and were not all freaked out that I pulled a picture from your trip to Sea World, by the way, you look great! So glad you had some time to get away!
      Hugs and kisses back at you!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave your thoughts about the wonderful journey through teaching and life!