Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stock up Summer Sale & Father's Day Freebie

Happy Saturday to you! I hope you are having a wonderful day and a great start to your weekend. 
My boys and I have been busy trying to creating a fun banner to hang for Father's Day. They are really excited about celebrating their Dad this whole weekend, he deserves some love because he really is a wonderful father!
I have uploaded the banner we plan to hang up for him (sorry no pictures because I haven't cut out the parts and added the riboon yet) to share it with you in case you want it or are like me and procrastinated a little. Click here for the editable PowerPoint. 
I plan to cut out each page, fold the white flap over ribbon to create a cute bunting banner. 
Pages 1-6 of the document are the personalized pages I am using for mine, the clipart respresents my 3 sons and our precious dog. You cannot change or copy those images on pages 1-6, but you could add your own images on the ties on pages 7-11. The text boxes on pages 2-5 are editable. You can also edit the text boxes on pages 7-11. 
The ties created by The 3AM Teacher were too cute not to create something with, if you want your own set visit her store here
I absolutely love Mel's Scrappy Kids! You can shop for Graphics from the Pond clipart here.
If you use the Father's Day Banner, I would love to hear about it or see some pictures. 
I recently found a new blog by Kristin at Teaching in a Nutshell. She is promoting TpT with a Saturday Link-up, Sell It Saturday.
I am going to link-up with some items on sale. Teachers work hard all year, they are not paid what they are worth, so to celebrate the wonderful Teachers Pay Teachers community, teachers, and summer, I am starting a Saturday summer sale. I will still participate in weekly link up with the Teaching Tribune, 2 for Tuesday, so that means you have 2 weekly opportunities to stock up at a discounted rate! 
Stock up this summer on Saturday. I will select 3 items from my store and sell them for $1.00 each. 
Word Wall with 5th Grade Science Vocabulary
Includes a Glossary for interactive notebooks.

Fishing for Facts Addition and Subtraction Game
This was created for 1st/2nd grade -
my son loves this game, we created it together.  
Most of my products are created for 5th grade, this one however was inspired by my 1st grader. He loves to play this with me. We had so much fun making this together. 

The next product, Multiplication & Division with Fractions, took a LONG time to create. I used all of the components in my own classroom, so I did a lot of tweaking. I plan to add some more pages and more task cards too, so it is an absolute steal for $1.00. 
Multiplication & Division with Fractions for Interactive Notebooks.
I hope you have a great day and enjoy the weekend. I am off to get the banner ready for Father's Day. I also need to head out to do some shopping for my wonderful husband. 
Tomorrow I plan to make a pancake breakfast with a new recipe I found through Pinterest
Beer and Bacon Mancakes
I recently spotted this pin, I never heard of using beer to make pancakes before. When I googled the name of the recipe I also found this recipe
I saw a bunch of other recipes out there. Now I need to decide which recipe to go with. 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend friends! 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Laura! What a cute idea for Father's Day, and I'm super excited to see what else you have in store to share from your TPT store this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the inspiration! So glad to have connected!

      Delete
  2. Oh my...so many great ideas, I don't know where to start. I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave your thoughts about the wonderful journey through teaching and life!