Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two For Tuesday

I really look forward to the Two for Tuesday party each week with The Teaching Tribune. I appreciate all of the people who have bought something or left feedback, it is motivating to receive feedback about what other teachers think. 
Reading the other posts is enjoyable as well. As a bonus, I have picked up a few great deals along the way too!
This first item up today is my math task card bundle, for only $4.80. That is a great deal, with it you get 25 sets of task cards!
Second up today is my class BINGO and Reward Coupons set for only $0.50. 
This set came in very handy in my classroom to reward great behaviors and motivate those who needed an extra incentive. My students really liked getting to choose a coupon, and I also offered small snacks for those who preferred a snack item. 
Have a great time shopping with all the Two for Tuesday bloggers at The Teaching Tribune
Believe it or not, I will be doing some school stuff today. My son is participating in a math class this week, so I figure I can do a few things in my room while we wait for him to finish up. 
Tuesday night, I am heading to a colleague's house for our professional development book discussion, Core Six. The book is presented in a logical and user-friendly format. I am looking forward to hearing what my peers think about how they will use it in their classrooms, and how it will benefit our students as we prepare for the brand-new assessments that will be launched this year. 
Hope you are have a great Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave your thoughts about the wonderful journey through teaching and life!