Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday Snapshots & Stock Up Summer Sale

Happy Saturday friends!
Summer Saturdays are great because you get to truly enjoy the moments and not stress about planning for the upcoming Monday. 
If you are planning for Monday, or next school year, you might be interested in the items available for $1 each from my shop, they are listed at the bottom of the post.
I am also excited because I have tons of photos to share with you for Saturday Snapshots with the extremely talented Miss Nelson from  Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera.
I had a lot of fun capturing the happiness of my kids this week. There are even some pictures capturing brotherly love.
This week, the boys were excited to have their go-cart back from the welding shop. The Christmas gift that keeps on costing us money, but they love it and are able to channel their boy energy and their "need for speed" (know the movie that quote is from???).

Carting also means time to bond with Daddy. Love how my youngest mimicked his Dad watching the oldest two carting.

I played around with where I focused my photo. One time on his sweet face, and the other on the teeny feet.


Aside from carting, the boys had fun being silly. Look at these two with their pretend barbell.
I love how he even acted like he was working that weight.
 It always helps to get great photos when you have a willing model. Love how happy my youngest {almost} always is and his enthusiasm to be photographed.
My boys rarely sit still, that is why I love this picture. You can tell he did not intend to sleep, but he eventually gave in to his all-day play exhaustion.

Just a little side note, Google is great but can also be a pain in my rear! Sometimes I can upload pictures and sometimes I can't. Do you think someone is sitting in the office laughing at the havoc? Oh well, no stress, I got everything done...eventually! The following 3 items are on sale in my store all weekend, for only $1 a piece. 
Bacteria, Protists, and Fungi, oh my!
Editable and Foldable Flaps 2-10 Flaps
Fraction Task Cards with holiday flair
Hope you have a fabulous Saturday and enjoy all of the little moments of your day! 


16 comments:

  1. I love your photos! Go-carting...so fun! Your little guy sleeping is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They have a ton of fun driving around, makes them feel so grown up!

      Delete
  2. Your boys are adorable! Love the pretend barbell photos!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! It was a really funny moment last week, he always surprises me with his enthusiasm for life!

      Delete
  3. Your boys look like they had a great week. Love all your pictures!

    Bagby
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have your hands full with all those boys, but I'm sure you all have a blast. I will definitely be checking out your editable foldables product since I want to incorporate more interactive notebooking this year.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hands are beyond full! But I do love them! If you have any questions about the notebook items let me know, I would be more than happy to share my experiences.

      Delete
  5. Laura, look at all the fun pictures you took of the boys this week! I want to go on the go-cart!!! Seriously...you got some awesome action shots of them. Very impressive. I really, really, really do need to get a camera now!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU! These were taken with my Nikon. My father-in-law was thrilled to have someone in the family who loved taking pictures so he surprised me with one for Christmas 4 years ago, so much. I shutter at the quality of my old pictures, love how I can zoom in and catch their feelings.

      Delete
  6. Your pictures are awesome! You captured so many wonderful smiles of your boys. I'm so happy that I found you through the Saturday Snapshots Linky! Have a great weekend!!!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me such a sweet note!

      Delete
  7. Ummm your pictures are amazing. Love looking at the personalities you captured. The small details are great too. Looks like your kids had a blast this week. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! YOu have made me blush! Thanks for checking out my post and providing an outlet for me to share my pictures, as well as inspiring me to get my camera out and focused!

      Delete
  8. Great pictures - almost made me want to go go-carting : ) That is a sweet picture of your son sleeping - love it! And, yes I do believe there are people sitting in there offices laughing as they cause tech havoc for the rest of us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I think someone does enjoy playing around with us! Thanks so much for the sweet comment!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave your thoughts about the wonderful journey through teaching and life!